Roadpanda provides bike for rent and charges by the hours for bike rental. Hourly rental charges to rent a bike are different for Mon-Thu, Fri-Sun and Peak Season. Please refer the tariff page for more details. Customers can rent a bike from roadpanda for upto maximum 90 days from current date. Customers can pickup and dropoff bike between 6:00AM to 11:00PM. All motorcycle, bike and scooter rentals are billed according to the hour on which they start and on the hour they end. There is a minimum billing of 12 hours which will be applied in case if customer rent a bike for less than 12 hours.
Below is a comprehensive list of actions and respective fees roadpanda charges on booking
Cancellation made more than 24hrs before booking start: ₹100
Cancellation made within 24hrs of booking start: ₹100 or 50 % of Booking Fee (whichever is greater)
Cancellation made after booking start: No Refund. Only security deposit (if any) will be refunded.
(Cancellation refund will be done through the original payment method within 4-8 working days)
|Extension Charges||Extended period will be billed at standard hourly rental. There's no additional extention fee apart from normal charges for the period extended. Check tariff page for hourly rate. It is member's responsibility to extend the booking through www.roadpanda.com before booking end time.|
|Reschedule before start||
Modifications made more than 24hrs before booking start: ₹100
Modifications made within 24hrs of booking start: 50% of the hourly fee of the time period no longer being used or ₹100, whichever is greater (If your initial booking was 8am-2pm and you reschedule to 10am-4pm, you will incur a charge of 50% of the hourly fee of the 2 hours from 8am-10am that are no longer being used; or ₹100, whichever is greater)
|Shortening post start||No charges or refunds applicable|
|Late Return||₹200 for each hour of delay + hourly rental rate for vehicle.|
|Helmet Lost||1200 rupee will be charged for helmet lost. We don't accept helmets bought by customers for replacement.|
- *Extension and modifications are subject to availability.
- *Extension and modifications are not allowed in bookings made under commute plan
- Your free KMs are calculated based on the latest scheduled pick up time to the latest scheduled drop off time or to the actual drop off time whichever is later.
- All Refunds made shall be through the original payment account only within 4-8 working days.
- Roadpanda reserves the right to charge a fee for specific pre-defined accessories.
Given below is list of penalties that can be levied if members violates certain roadpanda rules.
|Traffic and Parking violations||Full payment of fines + ₹500 per 30 days late in payment|
Bookings will be cancelled after 4 hours of booking start time. Failure to produce original two wheeler driving licence with-in four hours of start time will also lead to auto cancellation of booking.
No refund on booking fee. Security deposit (if any) will be refunded back.
Max Speed Limit: 70km/hr for scooters(110 CC); 90km/hr for other motorcycles.
Overspeeding Fine: ₹500 for each instance (over and above any government fines that may have been levied)
Expulsion from roadpanda if overspeeding occurs in two bookings.
|Key not returned at end of reservation||
₹200 if returned within 3 days.
₹200 + lock replacement cost, if not returned within 3 days
|Accident/Vehicle Damage#||In the event of accident or vehicle damage, the customer will be held liable for 100% of the vehicle damage and loss of business due to time taken during repair. Roadpanda representative shall provide damage estimation + loss of business amount to customer and customer is liable to pay the same at the time of vehicle dropoff.|
|Towing and Impounding||
No cost if caused by vehicle failure. (On trip tyre puncture is not covered. Roadpanda will not be liable for puncture. Customer is solely responsible)
Full cost if caused by user negligence such as overspeeding or rule violation
#Accident/Vehicle Damage: additional points
- In the event the member is found to be under the influence of alcohol during a booking, the member will be held liable for 100% of the vehicle damage along with drink and drive penalty charged by the traffic police. Roadpanda representative shall provide damage estimation to member and member is liable to pay the same at the time of vehicle dropoff.
- The member will be liable for 100% of the entire vehicle damage bill in the event that the vehicle workshop and/or insurance company deem the damage to be consequential in nature (this will be clearly stated in the accident report). Consequential damage occurs when the member continues driving even after an external vehicle impact, thereby severely undermining the condition of the vehicle.
- In the event a non-Roadpanda member is found to be the one driving at the time of accident, then the member will be held liable for 100% of the vehicle damage bill as per the invoice received from the workshop.
- All Refunds made shall be through the original payment account only within 4-8 working days.
- Notwithstanding anything to the contrary contained herein, If there is any damage to vehicle such as engine seize due to overspeeding (speed limit 70km/hr for scooters less than 130CC and 90km/hr for motorcycles greater than 130CC) or rash driving then member is responsible to pay repair cost.
Member's Responsibility to Rent a Bike
If a Roadpanda member is violating the law or Roadpanda rules, for example by overspeeding of bikes/motorcycles or driving drunk, the member will be responsible for all damage, liability, and fines and could face legal action.
Responsibility for payment to rent a bike
- Payments by members shall be made with his/her credit card or debit card or Internet Banking. The member is under obligation to ensure that the account from which the amounts are to be collected have sufficient funds or credit available to cover any charges. Member is solely responsible for any associated bank or credit card charges or fees. Member may be charged a processing fee for a declined credit or debit card payment.
- In the event the member defaults on any payments, Roadpanda is entitled to charge reminder fees and default interest in accordance with the provisions of the law. In addition, Roadpanda may utilize third parties to collect amounts owed to Roadpanda by a member.
- With all fees mentioned above, Roadpanda reserves the right to prohibit a member from making a subsequent reservation until all outstanding fees in the member's account have been paid in full. In the event a fee is incurred, members will receive an email invoice from Roadpanda that will have detailed payment instructions.
Allowed Kilometers and fuel charge for rented bike
All Roadpanda motorcycle rental comes with free km as per plans given at tariff page. Any kilometer driven beyond free kilometers will be charged as excess kilometer rate given on tariff page. Roadpanda prices are *not* inclusive of fuel. Roadpanda provides bikes with full tank of fuel and customer has to return it back with full tank.
Collision or other Incident:
- If member is involved in an incident (including but not limited to a collision or misuse of the motorcycle, bike or scooter) member will be responsible for all damages caused. The member will be obligated to pay the repair cost and Roadpanda will send the member a repair invoice. The payment owed will be deducted from the security deposit. Should the security deposit not cover the payment (in the case the member has accrued late return, damages more than 0 rupees, etc charges) the balance of the payment owed will be made electronically by the member.
- Member will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges associated with a collision.
- Member will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges caused by member failure.
- Roadpanda will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges caused by motorcycle, bike or scooter failure.
- Member will be responsible for all applicable damages and costs, including those in excess of the applicable Damage Fee, arising from the member's failure to comply with the terms of the Agreement and/or a violation of the law.
Tolls and Permit Charges:Members are responsible for paying all tolls and permit charges for their trip. Roadpanda bikes are only covered with state permit.
By joining Roadpanda, the member agrees to pay Roadpanda the costs, charges, fees and expenses set out in the Agreement, including specifically and without limitation those set forth in this schedule. The following is not exhaustive and other specific fees, costs and charges may apply. Other applicable costs will be communicated to the member. Capitalized terms used in this schedule shall have the same meaning assigned to such terms in the Agreement.
Roadpanda reserves the right to change the terms of this Policy from time to time and shall give notice of such changes to the member in a timely manner. Notice to the members shall be considered given when such notice is indicated and accessible from the home page of the Roadpanda website, or by email to the member's email address provided to Roadpanda in the member's application or most recently provided to Roadpanda. Member agrees that the amended terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be effective and binding the earlier of (1) the effective date indicated in such notice; or (2) on the date posted on Roadpanda's website.