Roadpanda provides bike for rent and charges by the hours for bike rental. Hourly rental charges to rent a bike are different for Mon-Thu, Fri-Sun and Peak Season. Please refer the tariff page for more details. Customers can rent a bike from roadpanda for upto maximum 90 days from current date. Customers can pickup and dropoff bike between 6:00AM to 11:00PM. All motorcycle, bike and scooter rentals are billed according to the hour on which they start and on the hour they end. There is a minimum billing of 6 hours which will be applied in case if customer rent a bike for less than 6 hours.
Below is a comprehensive list of actions and respective fees roadpanda charges on booking
Cancellation made more than 24hrs before booking start: ₹84
Cancellation made within 24hrs of booking start: ₹84 or 50 % of Booking Fee (whichever is greater)
Cancellation made after booking start: No Refund (only security deposit will be refunded)
(Cancellation refund will be done through the original payment method within 4-8 working days)
|Extension*||Extended period will be billed at standard hourly rental. Check tariff page for hourly rate.|
|Reschedule before start*||
Modifications made more than 24hrs before booking start: ₹84
Modifications made within 24hrs of booking start: 50% of the hourly fee of the time period no longer being used or ₹84, whichever is greater (If your initial booking was 8am-2pm and you reschedule to 10am-4pm, you will incur a charge of 50% of the hourly fee of the 2 hours from 8am-10am that are no longer being used; or ₹84, whichever is greater)
|Shortening post start||No charges or refunds applicable|
|Late Return||₹200 for each hour of delay + hourly rental rate for vehicle.|
- *Extension and modifications are subject to availability.
- *Extension and modifications are not allowed in bookings made under commute plan
- Your free KMs are calculated based on the latest scheduled pick up time to the latest scheduled drop off time or to the actual drop off time whichever is later.
- All Refunds made shall be through the original payment account only within 4-8 working days.
- Roadpanda reserves the right to charge a fee for specific pre-defined accessories.
Given below is list of penalties that can be levied if members violates certain roadpanda rules.
|Traffic and Parking violations||Full payment of fines + ₹500 per 30 days late in payment|
|No Show||Bookings will be cancelled after booking end time. No refund on booking fee; Security deposit will be refunded back.|
Max Speed Limit: 70km/hr for scooters(110 CC); 90km/hr for other motorcycles.
Overspeeding Fine: ₹500 for each instance (over and above any government fines that may have been levied)
Expulsion from roadpanda if overspeeding occurs in two bookings.
|Key not returned at end of reservation||
₹200 if returned within 3 days.
₹200 + lock replacement cost, if not returned within 3 days
|Vehicle Damage||Full repair cost will be recovered from member|
|Towing and Impounding||
No cost if caused by vehicle failure. (On trip tyre puncture is not covered. Roadpanda will not be liable for puncture. Customer is solely responsible)
Full cost if caused by user negligence such as overspeeding or rule violation
Member's Responsibility to Rent a Bike
If a Roadpanda member is violating the law or Roadpanda rules, for example by overspeeding of bikes/motorcycles or driving drunk, the member will be responsible for all damage, liability, and fines and could face legal action.
Responsibility for payment to rent a bike
- Payments by members shall be made with his/her credit card or debit card or Internet Banking. The member is under obligation to ensure that the account from which the amounts are to be collected have sufficient funds or credit available to cover any charges. Member is solely responsible for any associated bank or credit card charges or fees. Member may be charged a processing fee for a declined credit or debit card payment.
- In the event the member defaults on any payments, Roadpanda is entitled to charge reminder fees and default interest in accordance with the provisions of the law. In addition, Roadpanda may utilize third parties to collect amounts owed to Roadpanda by a member.
- With all fees mentioned above, Roadpanda reserves the right to prohibit a member from making a subsequent reservation until all outstanding fees in the member's account have been paid in full. In the event a fee is incurred, members will receive an email invoice from Roadpanda that will have detailed payment instructions.
Allowed Kilometers and fuel charge for rented bike
All Roadpanda motorcycle rental comes with free km as per plans given at tariff page. Any kilometer driven beyond free kilometers will be charged as excess kilometer rate given on tariff page. Roadpanda does not provide fuel. It is responsibility of member to fill fuel. At the time of pickup, Roadpanda will provide bike with full tank of fuel. At the time of bike return (booking end) it is responsibility of member to make sure returned bike has full tank of fuel in it. In certain cases, if bike is not delivered with full tank of fuel then member can return the bike at the time of booking completion with same amount of fuel in bike as they recieved at the time of booking start.
If bikes are returned with less fuel then Roadpanda will charge member at prevailing fuel price for the remaining fuel + additional 20% of this amount will be charged for inconvenience.
Collision or other Incident:
- If member is involved in an incident (including but not limited to a collision or misuse of the motorcycle, bike or scooter) member will be responsible for all damages caused. The member will be obligated to pay the repair cost and Roadpanda will send the member a repair invoice. The payment owed will be deducted from the security deposit. Should the security deposit not cover the payment (in the case the member has accrued late return, damages more than 0 rupees, etc charges) the balance of the payment owed will be made electronically by the member.
- Member will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges associated with a collision.
- Member will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges caused by member failure.
- Roadpanda will be responsible for all towing and impounding charges caused by motorcycle, bike or scooter failure.
- Member will be responsible for all applicable damages and costs, including those in excess of the applicable Damage Fee, arising from the member's failure to comply with the terms of the Agreement and/or a violation of the law.
Tolls:Members are responsible for paying all tolls at the time they are due.
By joining Roadpanda, the member agrees to pay Roadpanda the costs, charges, fees and expenses set out in the Agreement, including specifically and without limitation those set forth in this schedule. The following is not exhaustive and other specific fees, costs and charges may apply. Other applicable costs will be communicated to the member. Capitalized terms used in this schedule shall have the same meaning assigned to such terms in the Agreement.
Roadpanda reserves the right to change the terms of this Policy from time to time and shall give notice of such changes to the member in a timely manner. Notice to the members shall be considered given when such notice is indicated and accessible from the home page of the Roadpanda website, or by email to the member's email address provided to Roadpanda in the member's application or most recently provided to Roadpanda. Member agrees that the amended terms and conditions of this Agreement shall be effective and binding the earlier of (1) the effective date indicated in such notice; or (2) on the date posted on Roadpanda's website.